Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bitcoin for Dummies is the thirteenth episode of Season 3.
Alicia takes on the case of Dylan Stack, a lawyer who has refused to reveal the identity of his client who is wanted by the U.S. Treasury Department for creating a new digital currency called Bitcoin. She finds herself in court against her old nemesis from when she had problems with Treasury, Gordon Higgs who, frustrated with it all, charges Stack with being the inventor of the Internet currency. Kalinda investigates and finds at least two possible suspects.
- Julianna Margulies as Alicia Florrick
- Matt Czuchry as Cary Agos
- Archie Panjabi as Kalinda Sharma
- Graham Phillips as Zach Florrick
- Josh Charles as Will Gardner
- Christine Baranski as Diane Lockhart
Special Guest Star Edit
Guest Starring Edit
- Jason Biggs as Dylan Stack
- Michael Lerner as Judge Dwight Sobel
- Carrie Preston as Elsbeth Tascioni
- Monica Raymund as Dana Lodge
- Jennifer Ferrin as Elaine Middleton
- David Furr as Tim Landis
- Rob Yang as Bao Shuwei
- Rachel Hilson as Nisa
- Richard Topol as Alex Krakowski
- Gibson Frazier as Mitchell Tambor
- Mary Beth Peil as Jackie Florrick (with)
- Bob Balaban as Gordon Higgs
- Jim Cramer as Himself
- Brendan Titley as Crypto Barker #1
- Jeremy Beiler as Crypto Barker #2
- Nicolas Flower as Richard 'Dick' Peckerman