Here Come the Judge is the 76th episode of The Good Wife.
The firm represents a woman who is accused of making her lover kill her husband. On opposing council is Laura Hellinger, an attorney at the State's Attorney's office, hired by Peter on Alicia's recommendation. The case quickly becomes irrelevant when that night, the presiding judge, comments on their clients guilt and on Will's suspension as disbarment, and that lawyers like Will shouldn't be allowed to practice law. Will and Diane decide to ask him for a recusal which ends up with them trying in front of another judge to replace him.
Meanwhile, when a girl at Grace's school kills herself, Grace finds herself running into the girl's boyfriend who was supposedly the reason for her death.
- Julianna Margulies as Alicia Florrick
- Christine Baranski as Diane Lockhart
- Josh Charles as Will Gardner
- Archie Panjabi as Kalinda Sharma
- Matt Czuchry as Cary Agos
- Mackenzie Vega as Grace Florrick
- Graham Phillips as Zach Florrick
- Alan Cumming as Eli Gold