I Fought the Law is the 69th episode of the Good wife
The firm is facing bankruptcy and is trying to avoid liquidation. David Lee has announced that he is leaving and taking his lucrative divorce practice with him. A judge agrees to to allow them to reorganize and appoints a trustee, Clarke Hayden, to oversee the process. He casts a wary eye on everything from the art work to the fact that Diane and Will are co-managing partners. He proves surprisingly helpful when it comes to David Lee however.
Alicia is also having to deal with a political reporter, Peggy Byrne, who wants to know more about her personal life than she is prepared to provide.
Series Regulars Edit
- Julianna Margulies as Alicia Florrick
- Matt Czuchry as Cary Agos
- Archie Panjabi as Kalinda Sharma
- Graham Phillips as Zach Florrick
- Mackenzie Vega as Grace Florrick
- Alan Cumming as Eli Gold
- Josh Charles as Will Gardner
- Christine Baranski as Diane Lockhart