The Death Zone is the second episode of the third season and the forty-eighth overall. It was written by Leonard Dick and directed by Jim McKay.
A libel case that Alicia Florrick won in the United States is retried in British court, forcing her to learn English law.
(This list is in the order as they appeared on the original airing of the episode.)
- Simon Delaney as Timothy Ash Brannon
- Michael Kelly as Mickey Gunn
- Brian Murray as Judge Mowbray
- Michael Aronov as Danny Lambros
- Gretchen Egolf as Mia Lambros
- Emily Swallow as Mandy Cox
- John Doman as Oliver Cardiff (with)
- Eddie Izzard as James Thrush (and)
- Alex Draper as Joel Branch
- Brad Oscar as Eric Atkins