The Dream Team is the twenty-second episode of Season 3.
Everyone at the firm is ecstatic when they win a $25 million judgment in a case where they had only been requesting a $18 million settlement. Their jubilation comes to a sudden end when lawyers Patti Nyholm and Louis Canning advise them that they are being sued for $50 million. The basis of their suit is that the judge is a friend of Will Gardner's and that the huge settlement was payback for past corrupt activities. They depose anyone affiliated with the case leaving Cary Agos, who has just returned to the firm, as the only lawyer to represent them.
Meanwhile, Alicia comes across a large uncashed check in Kalinda's personal file. She calls the number on the check but the man at the other end refuses to identify himself. She tells Kalinda what's happened and she finally tells Alicia what she's been hiding. She also prepares to go to war.
- Julianna Margulies as Alicia Florrick
- Matt Czuchry as Cary Agos
- Archie Panjabi as Kalinda Sharma
- Graham Phillips as Zach Florrick
- Mackenzie Vega as Grace Florrick
- Alan Cumming as Eli Gold
- Josh Charles as Will Gardner
- Christine Baranski as Diane Lockhart
- Chris Noth as Peter Florrick
Special Guest Appearance by Edit
Guest Starring Edit
- Martha Plimpton as Patti Nyholm
- Tim Guinee as Andrew Wiley
- Jerry Adler as Howard Lyman
- Armand Schultz as Judge Trent Wynter
- Mary Beth Peil as Jackie Florrick (with)
- Mark Linn-Baker as Judge Linden (and)
- Chris Kipiniak as Evan Goode
- Ivan Hernandez as Michael Gupta
- Curtis Shumaker as Salesman